Saturday 4 June 2011

CHNC challenge 23:wintertime blues - with a prize

Wow! what a lovely lot of entries for last week's challenge - I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all your cards featuring ribbons - so much creativity and variety - and it was lovely to see some more new girls playing along and great too to have 'regulars' continuing to join in, building up a nice stock of Christmas cards.

And now on to challenge 23 - wintertime blues - just use the colour blue on your card - a little or a lot, it's up to you!

Can you believe that we're now into June already? - almost half way between last Christmas and next. As it's the first Saturday in the month there will be a prize for a randomly drawn winner (using random.org) - here is the prize:

This is my card - more details on my regular My Crafty Outlook blog here:

Thought I would add another card that I've just made (Sunday) - more details here:

As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to use the colour blue somewhere on your card - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 10 June. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 11 June.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.



6 comments:

  1. Love your card Hazel - any instructions for doing the fold?
    Another great challenge - thanks. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel I dont think my one qualifies for this challenge if I get a chance I will do one, love your penquin it is something I have never used and never thought about penquins, yours is a gorgeous card he does look cute.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Hazel. I especially like the penguin card: simple yet perfect. Besides, I love using penguins on Christmas cards myself. ;-)
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am new to you.... mamapez5 sent me your way... I hope my card fits the criteria...
    Good luck to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your penguin is so cute. I'm glad I got to play again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab. theme. Your cards are most definately 100% cute. So love the fold you have used. Nice too see lots of lovely people entering your challenges.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments